Shopify eCommerce Management
Willow Bend Design is a Shopify Partner and offers a full-service eCommerce Management Package. Sometimes you might need a little more expertise, to make the most out of your online store. This is where I can help. Whether you need help with your theme, marketing, SEO, or, choosing the right apps to increase the functionality.
Shopify is the #1 eCommerce platform that allows merchants to design, develop, market, and sell any type of goods to consumers around the world. Their multi-channel software easily integrates into marketplaces, social media, messaging, online, and in-person. You can manage orders, shipping, and payments anywhere you go–or your customers want to buy. Shopify gives you the ability to run all aspects of your company from a single dashboard.
However, despite these amazing features, many business owners do not have the time or experience to manage all aspects of their company. Savvy business owners “hire out to their weakness” to allow themselves time to focus on what they do best. This is the best way to ensure that you are running your company and your company isn’t running you. These industry experts streamline workflows, decrease costs, and increase efficiency. One of the most common areas to outsource is eCommerce and Digital Marketing.
What is an eCommerce Manager?
An eCommerce Manager will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the eCommerce department of a company with a significant online presence. They will handle decision-making for the website, social media accounts, and online advertising. In addition, they develop strategies to increase your online sales, social media ROI, and your brand’s online presence.
Typical duties of an eCommerce Manager:
- Oversee a team of marketers, designers, and developers
- Responsible for all online activities
- Develop affiliate marketing programs
- Staying up-to-date on current software, data, and marketing trends
- Staying up-to-date on current marketing & online trends
- Responsible for all software, mobile, and theme updates.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), PPC (Pay-Per-Click), CMS (Content Management System), Social Media, Email marketing.
- Developing cost-effective solutions for shipping
- Developing systems to ensure that inventory is tracked properly.
- Help with ranking on Google organically & using Adwords